Hi there, I’m Marcus Guffoggio and this is my ‘Now’ page where I discuss what I’m currently working on and “doing now”.
It’s not about the site, it’s not particularly about Building Your Memory. It’s more about me, and things I’m doing at the moment to hold myself accountable and work on myself.
Let’s start with the easy stuff, I’m constantly putting together content ideas for BuildYourMemory.com – but here’s a quick list of what I’m actually doing now:
- Going Caffeine Free: Starting a completely caffeine-free diet to see how that improves cognitive performance without dependence on the stimulant (report coming soon).
- Meditating at least 15 minutes a day: Taking time out to reflect at least once a day.
- Intermittent Fasting: Running a 20:4 intermittent fasting cycle for the next 30 days to see how a fasted mind improves cognition.
- Walking 10,000 steps a day: Getting out of my comfort zone to walk at least 10,000 steps a day – even in poor weather.
- Less Screen Time: Spend more time off my devices, and more time in nature.
I’m with the progress that I’ve made with these goals and will keep this page updated.